Spreuk van de Maand

Spreuk van de Maand

vrijdag 30 maart 2012

Postcard Challenge 13

Ah, Friday again!
Can you believe we made it to week 13???
And as far as I can see my story isn't ending just yet... :)
Here you can find last weeks card
 

Emily had no idea how to contact Broes before Saturday so she went to the Israeli restaurant on her own but gave Broes a chance to bring her home after a wonderful evening.
As expected her dad was waiting up with the lights on so there wasn’t much space for a thorough goodbye and she definitely wasn’t ready to invite Broes in to meet her dad.
Her excuse was she had to get up early the next morning to go to the airport with her sister Daphne.

Daphne is always working hard and saving up her money to start her own hair-salon one day and Emily warns her she forgets to have fun while she’s still young enough to enjoy it all. Daphne is way too serious!
Emily is still surprised her sister agreed on this trip together under just one condition, something with a spa, manicure, pedicure, massages and so on…
Where better to go than an all-inclusive resort with a real Hammam in Turkey?

 It's a photo this week because I've been sewing lots! 
If you're curious just read the messages below from past week... :)


The back reads:
Thank you again for the wonderful evening at Ha'Carmel! I really had a great time. Hope we can do it again one day soon!
As you know I'm being pampered in Turkey now. It's so good to catch up with Daphne!
I'm thinking about travelling less and save up some money so I can get my own place.
It's really lousy to have your dad wait up when you're 23...
Hugs,
Emily
PS Please keep mailing to my PO Box.
Parents don't need to know everything... :) 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments on my cards and story!
Don't forget to leave your love at all the other world-travellers!!!