Spreuk van de Maand

Spreuk van de Maand

vrijdag 27 april 2012

Postcard Challenge 17

Hi again!
Ready for this weeks card?
Here you can find last weeks card

Now Emily was home for a while she had time to look up some old acquaintances.
She used to hang out with a lovely bunch of activists, 
who just liked to protest more than really seriously having something to say.
When she finds out they are going to Norway to visit the criminal trial of Anders Behring Breivik in the Oslo courtroom it seems a great idea to go with them.
For the good old times...


This weeks postcard is made from a watercolor painting I made this week
I looked at Utøya from different angles but the coastline like we saw them the first days on the news made the biggest impression and so I painted a couple trees reflected in the water.
Here's my complete painting:


And the back of my card:

 
 And it reads:

God Dag from Norway!
I met some old friends from high-school and they talked me into protesting in Oslo, to make sure Breivik gets the death penalty...
When talking here to some relatives I learned it might be better to have him behind bars forever, living a lousy life and being remembered of his horrific deeds on daily bases...
My 'friends' made fun of me and called me a wimp.
I guess the traveling changed me a lot...
XO Emily

Don't forget to check out the other cards from Norway!!!!
I'm ready to visit the other blogs and leave some love all over! :)